BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 19, 2007

Another Crazy Monday

I had my day planned out today....get some work done around here, meet Sara at the Party store to do some jobs for the shower, let the kids play, and then everything changes. The phone rings at 7:45 and I knew exactly who it was....the preschool wanting me to come in and sub today. I debated about answering it, but I did and said yes. I knew we could use the extra money. Everything changed from that moment. I should have said no, or just let it ring. First of all, I helped in the two year old class (this class is not like Jenna's T/Th class). She has 6 boys (two of them twins) and 2 girls. The boys were wild!! I really felt like I was just babysitting. There is a big difference in my two year old class and my three year old class. Anyway, it was a long morning to say the least. I managed to get in touch with Sara, and we were going to meet at McDonalds at 12:15 to start what we were supposed to do earlier. Of course, the twins mother was late picking them up, so I was late, and she was able to get all the shopping done. Since we were late, they had also already eaten, so I really messed everything up and missed out on all the fun. I guess it's just a typical Monday!

0 comments: