BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Kids



Oh my kids are so funny sometimes. I was showing Joshua my bruises last night from the needles and IV's. I told him that is where the nurse had to put needles in me at the hospital. I was explaining it hurt a little, but the nurse had to do it to make me better. I guess Jacob was listening more than I knew. I told Jack at dinner how sore my arms were and Jacob spoke up and said "that's where the nurse put NOODLES in mommy's arms"!!! If you knew Jacob and how serious he can be when he says things like that, you would know how funny it was. I am feeling better. This is the best I have felt since last Thursday, so I think this is behind me. The teacher called me yesterday about 1:45 and Joshua was running a fever again. He came home and slept. I couldn't send him today, even though he wanted to go. He begged me to go, but he is still running a fever. I can't figure it out. Anyway, I was so proud of him last night. He caught up on the work he missed on Monday without me asking, he read his book, and he started on his homework assignments...all without complaining and without me asking! The preschool called this morning, and Joshua saved me! It was the dreadful 2 year old class with the twins, so I told her Joshua had a fever! I need some time at home with the kids and time to start working on Saturday! Thanks for your prayers, and I hope you will continue to pray for Joshua.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!! YAY!! I love Josh's pj's, are those the ones you gave him for his b-day? Sam would love those! Hope to see you tonight!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are feeling somewhat better, and that you are done with the NOODLES in your arm. How could you possibly have kept a straight face in front of Jacob? :)
We love you and are praying that you'll keep feeling better as the day goes on.

Mark said...

I guess Jacob is picking up where Joshua left off. He mentioned the "NOODLES" in your arm. I remeber Joshua saying that there are no "mouses" in the kitchen.

I'm glad you have this blog so I can keep upm to date and always see current pics of my niece and nephews.