BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

I don't want to do anything today but wish my sweet husband a Happy Valentines Day! I love you so much! You mean everything to me and you are my best friend! Thank you for everything you do for me and our family! I love you! After I posted this, I found a note and some perfume that I really wanted, plus a Clinique bonus. I was so excited, but the greatest gift I could have ever gotten in the world came a few minutes later. I got this music video set to "How Beautiful" (is the Body of Christ song) set with pictures of our first dates, wedding, the birth of our kids etc. I was in here just crying and crying. My kids all came in saying "mommy, what's wrong" giving me hugs and kisses etc. It was the most precious gift a girl could have gotten and by far, nothing can compare to that. I will treasure it and my husband forever. I wish there were a way to share it with everyone, but you just have to take my word and know that my husband is very special and I love you very much! I don't know how I ever got you or what I ever did to deserve you, but you have my heart!

1 comments:

sara said...

Hey Jen- I did figure out how to protect the blog- I think. You go to settings- then permissions. It will give you the option to choose who sees your blog- you then type in the list of email addresses. It should be secure that way.

I know I have to do that with the amount of info I put up!

We missed you all tonight!