BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

What Joshua Says....



I love writing down the things that my kids say. Last night, Joshua was all over me...hugging me etc. Well, out of the blue he said "I am glad daddy chose you" I never heard him say anything like that. I asked him why and he said "because you are a sweet mommy and I love you". A few minutes later he said "I am glad you chose daddy too". Well, Joshua, I am glad daddy chose me too! Sometimes I don't know why he did, but I am thankful he did.

The man came last night and bought our couch and loveseat. He also bought our end tables and our glider rocker. I was glad to get rid of the rocker sitting in Jenna's room. I guess we will sit on the the floor for a week. I am just excited to have it out of my house.

0 comments: