BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday


We enjoyed some of the 70 degree weather this week. I couldn't go out yesterday as I had been gone all day and needed to take care of a few things, plus I had been to urgent care before preschool with an infection. They gave me some antibiotics and I am feeling much better. I am hoping that I don't get called in this morning. Ann has been out two days, so I think she should be back. I decided with my extra money that I would go and get my hair cut and hi-lighted in a few weeks! I think I can pamper myself! I have a lot of odd and end stuff to get done...chores around the house, balance the credit card statement and try to get the taxes off today. I also have to get ready for our new furniture which is supposed to arrive tomorrow. (I'll post the pictures over the weekend) Tonight is Joshua's night for family night. I think we will just be playing games. (candy land, guess who, bingo). Jack has a men's conference tonight and tomorrow so he will miss this week. We are going after school to get ice cream with some friends, so I know Joshua is excited. He has his spring school pictures today too. I hope he looks good for them. I can't do as good as a job as Jack does.

1 comments:

sara said...

He's looking good! Those pictures should be cute!