BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 26, 2007

My Thanks

I just have to start today by thanking Jack for taking care of me this weekend. I couldn't have made it without him. From the time he came home Friday night, he never left my side. I know there was nothing he could do in the ER but talk to me, but just his presence was more than enough. Your help around the house and with the kids, and taking care of me mean so much to me. Thank you! I also want to thank everyone else for your prayers. I haven't had pain medication since about 5 pm last night. I hope it stays that way. I can be fine one minute and then it hits hard and fast. I am slowly getting my strenght back. If I can pass this, I'll be even better! I am holding off on calling the urologist for my follow up appointment. Joshua is better. He was in good spirits last night and is not running any fever. He is probably about 95 percent today, so I'll probably just keep him home to give him some rest. He said he would try to go to school, but I think a day would do him some good. If I need rest, I'll put on a video, or rest when they take a nap.

0 comments: