BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Love is in the Air




Continuing with our "love" theme. The boys were hard at work Tuesday making their Valentines for their friends in school. This was one of Joshua's homework assignments. Poor little fellow, he had 20 to fill out. He never thought he would get done! Jacob decided he wanted to do his, so he signed his name to all of them and I did the rest. My class has a field trip today to Kazooms....a puppet show in Raleigh. I am not really wanting to go as I have been there two years in a row and it is getting a little old, but hopefully Jacob and Jenna will enjoy it. Jack is going to Josh's field trip tomorrow to the circus and then I am off to Virgina Beach for the ladies' retreat. I am excited about going, but I asked to be in the car that comes straight home Saturday as I am missing out on Family night and couple night. The rest of the ladies are going to have a sit down dinner, but I asked to be one of the six to come on home!! (I think I got slot number 3)

1 comments:

sara said...

We will have a blast at the retreat- I am so glad that you are going! I think we will be in the same workshops- that is good too.

I think we are going to pass on the furniture because we really need to get a hide-a-bed couch...but I was really tempted. Hope you sell them.