BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Emergency Room Visit

I guess this is what we get for bragging that we never have to go to the emergency room. But, guess who the emergency room visit was for....ME!! Last night in carpool line, it hit really hard, really fast. I started having bad side ache pains. I drove up to CVS to get me some medicine to help treat my infection, only the pain got worse. I pulled up to CVS and told everyone not to get up or out...mommy couldn't do it. I started feeling dizzy and nauseous. I prayed and somehow made it home. I kept getting into the bath tub. I told Jack I was ok, but to keep his cell phone on and go on to the mens' conference. The pain would not get any better and I kept feeling sick. Finally, at 6:45 I called Jack and told him I couldn't handle the kid's needs any more. He didn't get to go last night. He came home, told me to get dressed and we were going to the hospital. I was scared at that point. I have only been to the hospital for the births of my children. I didn't know what to do with the kids. Thankfully, mom was feeling good and met us the hospital. I sat in the waiting room for an eternity To make a long story short, they ruled out everything and then I went for X=rays and found out I had a kidney stone!!! They gave me some medicine for the pain, and I felt really good!! Jack went to the men's conference this morning. I'll go up after the furniture people come to drop off my prescriptions and pick them up. Mom kept the kids over night and told me she would keep them until the furniture people came. I am so grateful to have this time to rest in bed, and that's what I am going to do once I brush my teeth and get dressed. Thanks to my wonderful husband for taking care of me and being there for me. Thanks mom for taking the kids overnight. I knew they were a handful, but I didn't know what else to do. Thanks for letting us wake you up at 1:45 in the morning for a ride too! And for those who knew what was going on, thank you for your prayers.!

1 comments:

sara said...

OH MY WORD!!!!! So that means you still have to pass it?!?!?! I will be praying for you!!!!