BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Change is Coming

I have decided to get my blog password protected based on some things that I have heard going on. I will start this project in the next few days. I will try to get everyone added, so please be patient with me. I hope I won't discourage anyone from reading my blog. You just need your email address and a password and you can get in. Please continue reading my blogs. I am adding everyone from the church, plus all my other friends/relatives. If I leave you out by mistake, or if you want to be added, or know someone who wants to be added, please let me know and I will get you going. Thanks for understanding.

1 comments:

sara said...

Do you really need help??? I would come over tonite or tomorrow and help you if you need it. It has taken me all day to do everything!!!! But now I think it is all set. Please let me know.