BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Totally Tuesday








I feel like the virtous woman today. Maybe I should get up at 4:15 every morning!! Every time I get up to excercise I get so much done. This is why my post is getting done early today. I am already showered, dressed, the kids are up and eating, the bed is made, lunch is packed and it is only 7:10! I'll feel it later in more than one way. I like the 5 am aerobics class and will probably go back to my favorite class tonight. I'd rather do the night class, but I do the early class just to make sure I get one in.

I am so excited and feel so blessed. We are getting new living room furniture! yipee! We are very thrifty shoppers and we hardly ever get anything brand new. Everything but the TV and entertainment center, and chair in our living room we got used. Our cars we got used, our bedroom furniture was used. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and I love to buy used things, but it's nice for one time to have something brand new!! My only worry is can we keep it nice with three kids running around. I think it will be delivered in two weeks. I love the furniture we had, but the one cushion was driving me nuts. Here is the now picture and in a couple of weeks, I'll send the new picture!

1 comments:

sara said...

Wow I could not get up that early!!!

We will have to go on a double date to the Outback sometime!!!!