BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back Again




I hope I am up and running again. This was very confusing. Thanks, Sara, for your help and thanks for sharing about the blog dangers. There are some pretty bad people out there. I do hope I have some visitors to my new blog. I know some people are nervous about staring up a google account. Thank you for your patience and for visiting my updated blog. I hope you will leave a comment from time to time.

My week was good. I have finally got caught up from the retreat. I should post some more pictures from it. Tuesday, we had a Valentines Day party at school. I am enclosing some pictures of Jake and Jenna's party. I got spoiled again with boxed chocolates, candy and other gifts. I was very surpised to get so much for Valentines Day. I didn't think teachers got things for that occasion. I am still loving the best Valentines Day gift I ever recieved. In case you are new to my blog, see Valentines Day to see what my wonderful husband did for me. I have truly been spoiled this week. I am sure the pounds have come on from all the chocolate. I didn't get up for my 5 am aerobics class this week either. I did walk on the treadmill tonight and go to aerobics class Tuesday night, so at least I am sticking to my goal! Thanks again for visiting!

2 comments:

sara said...

Good Job Jenn! I got on to your blog with no problem. It makes me feel better- I know that no one is looking for the wrong reasons.

fillup said...

Thanks for sharing the valentine's party for Jenna and Jacob. Mom