BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Snow









Yeah! No school! It snowed! It was short lived, and I am so glad I got out with the kids before the snow turned to sleet/and then rain. We had so much fun! I got to pull them on the sled and then we went down our hill. Even Jenna surprised me by going all by herself. Jacob enjoyed eating the snow! I enjoyed being out there with them and not having to work today! I didn't go to aerobics this morning. I was really tired and too lazy to peak to see if anything was happening outside. I hope to get on the treadmill tomorrow as I probably won't get up, not knowing what condition the roads are in. My abs are so sore anyway. I don't know if it was doing crunches on the ball, or just two aerobic classes in one day!

0 comments: