BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Blog Blues

I guess this is one of my "boring" days. Nothing exciting happened today. Preschool was normal. None of my kids have done any thing unusual or funny today. I am going to aerobics tonight and I am looking forward to that. I guess I like doing the "routines" because it reminds me of my cheerleading days.

I called this the "blog blues" because I am a little disappointed that since I had to password protect my blog, not many people are reading this any more. I think my mom is my number one fan, followed by proably one other loyal reader. I have about 18 other people who have permission to read and hopefully get a laugh from time to time, but they are not accepting the invitation. I guess I will keep writing and hopefully start to print these to keep one day to look back on. Maybe some funny and exciting things will happen tonight or tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Jack said...

Oh quit complaining. How many people reading does it take to make you happy? I'm your number one fan! = )

fillup said...

Thanks for the blog. I hadn't heard from you today, so thought I would check the blog. You know mama's, they worry if they don't hear from their young ones. Glad you are getting to go workout tonight.

Keep up the good work. I thought too that no news is good news. Not much going on here either. Dad is out in the workshop this evening and enjoying working on your birthday present. It is an outlet for him after being behind a computer all day!!!

sara said...

Here I am- you #3 fan, I guess (after jack and your Mom!)

I think that is the best part about this blog thing...looking back in a couple of years, it will be great to see what we were up to- the kids will really thank you for it!!!

Mark said...

I guess I'm #4. I read it almost everyday and show off the pictures of my niece and nephews to whoever is around.
I think a slow news day once in awhile is actually a good thing, especially looking back at some of your recent blog entries. Sometimes no news is good news.