BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 9, 2007

The Great ACC Chili Cookoff and Other Cooking Adventures


Ok. So, today, Jack's company is having a celebration for the ACC Tournament with a chili cookoff. They are having the tournament on all day. Anyway, Jack asked me to fix my "famous" chili (famous only to him, of course). I guess he thinks it could win, but with 20 entries, I somehow doubt mine would come close. You know I am not the greatest cook. I probably should have gone to Wendy's and bought about 10 of their chili's and put it in my crock pot. It was fun though and I am happy that Jack thinks my chili is good enough to enter. The kids and I also made green rice krispies the other night in honor of St. Patrick's Day. They really enjoyed it.

2 comments:

fillup said...

It is 2:15 Friday afternoon. The chili looks good!! I am hungry! Tell the kids the green rice krispies looks good also. You have good help there Jennifer. The pictures are great. Makes me want to print them all out, but I won't. I will just look at them on the blog. I just now checked the blog of yesterday and today. Love reading it and keeping up with the events.

sara said...

Yum! looks like you all have been busy!