BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One Proud Mom





As a mom, I am always proud of my kids, but let me tell you how proud I am of Joshua. Last night he had his first soccer game with the YMCA and he was fantastic. He ran so fast and stayed with the ball the entire time. He kicked the ball about 3 times as much last night as he did the entire season last fall. He just really put himself in the game and enjoyed himself. I kept telling him how proud I was of him. Then, I told him one more time and he said "mom, I am proud of you too"...I asked him why he was proud of me and he said "I could hear you cheering for me the entire time".. yes, as a mom, I can't be quiet during the game. One of these days when he gets older I will probably embarrass him.
He enjoyed his day off yesterday. We went to Sam's house and Sara, Wes, Wil, and Skye met us over there. The kids played outside and then inside and we had a GREAT lunch.....thanks Al and Jennifer....it was great!!! We then went to an ostrich farm, which was interesting. I'll post those pictures tomorrow as I am sure Sara and Jenn will be posting theirs today. Thank you Wes and Wil for all the gifts. I especially like the jello!!! (ha ha). I thought that was very sweet of you to bring everyone gifts!!!

2 comments:

sara said...

Yes, Joshua looks like he had a lot of fun in those soccer pics- maybe we will have to come and watch him and cheer him on too!

You are welcome for the gifts...I am just glad that for ONCE they thought of others!!!!

fillup said...

Way to go Joshua! Grandpa saw your pictures too, and we are really proud of you! Keep up the good work!!!! We will get your schedule and try to come and watch you sometime. Of course, I think I can out cheer your mother! Ha