BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Family Time

Catrina and me
Caleb (my nephews son) and Jenna
Tiffany

We had a nice day at my sister's house. She put on a feast, like always! Mom and dad came, Philip and Christy and Caleb, Jean, and a few of Tiffany's friends. It was a lot of fun. The kids had fun playing outside and playing with some of the older teenagers. It was just such a nice weekend...spending time with my husband and my family. Today I am working. They asked me last week if I would sub, and I said yes. Joshua starts soccer practice tonight too, so that will fill out our days!

1 comments:

fillup said...

What good pictures!!! We all had a wonderful time, and the kids had a wonderful time playing outside. I hid inside because I do not like my picture taken. I think all the pictures are great, and hope to get some on hard copy. Dad took a few also. Love your blog Jennifer. Dad and I are so proud of you and your family, and you know how proud we are of Jack! God gave you a wonderful Christian husband. And of course, we love our grandchildren and show off pictures to everyone all the time!!