BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Caboose




I have decided to keep posting in the morning. I like that better. I finally figured out why Joshua wanted to pack his lunch today. He is passing up pizza! His job for today is the caboose, and he finally admitted that he didn't want to be the last one to get his lunch! If he packs his lunch, he can walk in the lunch room and go right to the tables and start! Smart boy! He was so disappointed that yesterday he was line leader, and of all days, they were not having something he liked. How many days do you get to be first in the lunch line?

We enjoyed the outside yesterday. It was just beautiful. I didn't go to aerobics last night since I was out late Monday night. I really missed going. Jenna and I took a walk in our neighborhood, Joshua went over to David and Jenna's to play (our neighbors) and Jacob, of course stayed and helped his daddy on his outdoor projects. It will be cooler today, but warm weather will be back. I am looking forward to letting them get back out. I'll probably just work with Jacob and Jenna today, work on the yard sale stuff (I don't have much at all) and then do the normal stuff.

1 comments:

fillup said...

I enjoy seeing the pictures. I know the kids sreally love this weather and playing outside.