BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Running Around

We had a busy day yesterday, but I was so proud of Joshua and how much he got accomplished in such short time. He came home and played for about 45 minutes, came in and helped me make homemade pizza, went back out to play, came in and ate, took a shower, did two homework assignments, read his book, and made it to soccer practice. I left my camera at home so I didn't get pictures of him last night. This time we are playing with the YMCA and it is a lot less competitive. The coach seemed really nice. Joshua is happy because he knows Sam and Sam is on his team. He also knows some other children on other teams. Today is another work day and then aerobics tonight. I think I will really need the "release" tonight. Mom seemed to do well through her surgery yesterday. Since she hid inside Sunday, she didn't get in the pictures, but I thought I would include some of my dad holding Caleb, his great grandson (Philip, my newphews son).

0 comments: