BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Family Fun Night





We had a great time at family night. The kids got to play with the neighbors a little while, then we ran to the park, ate "snores", and watched a video. The yard sale went well today. At least I got my closet cleaned out. I am getting ready for the shower and then we are heading off to have dinner with Scott and Traci and Travis. I just love the weekends! I think I am still beating my mom and brother in basketball, but will know for sure tomorrow.

1 comments:

fillup said...

Looks like a wonderful family night. Know all of you look forwards to Friday's and Family Night! That is great, and the kids will never forget these times.

Jennifer, don't worry about being ahead in the picking of the tourney. I can never catch up with you! The Saturday games and Sunday games are to be played. As the end of last night I was 40/56 138/192. Now you will wonder about Mark, but I can't catch up!

The yard sale went good I thought and enjoy having them and seeing people come and go. It is very tiring though. We are going out with friends tonight to Smithfield to see the group that use to play on the Andy Griffith show (the darlings) two of them are original ones and Charlene is there too. We saw them a couple years at Mt Airy in a show, and they were really good. Looking forward to that, and we are hungry!!! We will eat somewhere near the theatre. Know you guys will have a great time this evening tonight also.