BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Weekend Is Here!!!


I got called into work yesterday. I had taken Joshua to school, ran to Walmart, and then when I got home, there was a message begging me to come in. Well, there went my day, but I did get a lot accomplished. I managed to cook tacos, run the dishwasher, do 3 loads of laundry (4 if you count washing the shower curtain liner), and change the sheets on 4 beds. I went to Joshua's school and took his friends treats. So, sometimes I think the less time you have, the more you get accomplished!! We are doing family night tonight as Sam invited Josh to come play with him and spend the night. He really wanted to go, so I thought he would enjoy it. It's the first time he has spent the night somewhere without his brother and sister. He did fine. I didn't even worry about him because Jen loves him like her own. Jacob and Jenna really missed him though. We had tacos, but we are saving the twister and smores for tonight.

I tied with my brother in the first round of the tournament, so that is good. I am still waiting to hear if my mom beat us both. I am taking the kids to a birthday party this morning/afternoon so that will occupy them while Jack is doing projects around the house.

0 comments: