BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Haircut

Need a good laugh?..........





the finished product


Jacob got his haircut last night. He was so cute and so funny, that I had to take his picture. He was laughing the entire time! He looks so cute now (well, he was always cute). Also, HAPPY 17th Birthday, Tiffany! I hope you have a great day! I remember when Jack and I were dating and we took you to the zoo. You were Joshua's size and age! Wow, you make me feel so old!

4 comments:

Jack said...

Yeah, I can't be that old can I?

A big yeeeehaaaahh to the birthday girl! Happy Birthday! = )

Tiffany said...

i don't even think i remember the zoo... i might just a little...

Unknown said...

Jake's hair looks sooo funny! I think haircut time is a big deal at our house too! Jack does a great job with their hair.

fillup said...

Cute Jake! Grandma