BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Great Weekend



I managed to get to point A to B to C and D and everywhere in between yesterday. The yard sale went great. Thanks mom for picking up the stuff for me. We made $80, plus Jack sold a computer for $100, but more importantly, I can see my closet again! I am so excited about that. Jack says he is going to spend that money on my birthday, but that is a lot of money just for a birthday!! Not to mention that we could really use that to pay some extra expenses and put toward our budget (which I seem to be blowing BIG time this month!!) This year, I took most of my stuff to goodwill that didn't sell so that I can keep my closets clean. There were a few things too good to take there, but I think I can find room. The shower went really nice. I was so glad to get to go to that. I rushed home and went to Apex to see Scott, Traci and Travis. We followed them to Friday's and ate dinner and then went back to their house to let the kids play and have dessert. Joshua and Jacob didn't want to leave. Jenna didn't really like "Boomer" (their new dog) so I think she was ready to go. Thanks again Scott and Traci! We love getting together with you guys and we miss you so much! Can't wait to get together again soon! Thanks for the swing too. Everyone is outside right now putting it together.!! Thank you, Jack for watching the kids yesterday so that I could get everything accomplished!

1 comments:

fillup said...

I always enjoy the pictures. Looks and sounds like your weekend was really enjoyable with friends. Good friends are a treasure!!!