BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 19, 2007

More Pictures from the Party

I was just waiting for the call today, and thankfully, I didn't get one. I had so much that I wanted to get done around here. I have gotten a lot accomplished for 10 am, and I HAVE EVEN HAD A SHOWER TOO!!! (usually those come after noon) I cleaned out my closet in case I have a yard sale with my mom Saturday (I have so much going on that day). I washed two loads of laundry ( I still have to get them dry and put away), I cleaned out my pantry and the kitchen cupboards, and I went through Jenna's clothes to see what she could wear for the spring/summer, and what needed to be put away for another time. I even had "homework" (as he calls it) with Jacob. I just basically review his letters, write his name, and then he is learning to write some of the letters he doesn't know yet. I have so much more I can do, I'll just wait and see what I feel like doing. Joshua has soccer practice tonight. I am meeting Jack there, and then I am heading off with Sara and Sarah to Jen's house for a Mary Kay party. Oh, the BIG news....I am beating my brother by one game in the tournament. I haven't heard from my mom yet.

2 comments:

sara said...

I love that picture of Jenna in the kitchen !

Unknown said...

You got some really good pictures! I haven't felt like doing a blog in a long time, but I still enjoy reading yours and Sara's.