BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Mark!!!!! I won't say how old you are.....I just know you are older than me!!! Your card is in the mail. I mailed it a little late, but hopefully it will get there today. My goal is to beat you in the basketball tournament (the WRAL one), but I don't know as much about basketball. I was hoping to get pictures of you to post in honor of you, but all I received from you is ones of your snowmobile, so I'll have to use this one. Enjoy your day!!


Joshua had a better day yesterday. The kids have enjoyed every minute of this weather. We hope to meet Jennifer and Sam tonight at the park if everything works out. Joshua really wants to lose a tooth. All is friends at school have lost a tooth. The dentist told me that since his teeth are so crowded, he will probably be late, and the dentist may actually help him get started (oh, won't that be fun). He asked me last night if he would brush really hard, would it make his tooth come out!! I am so glad it doesn't work that way!! I feel a little discouraged. Things are breaking down around here, we have so many projects to do, but I am at a standstill. I can't do anything else until Jack can help me, and there just isn't enough time in our day. He doesn't get home until after 6 and then he plays with the kids and the time is gone!! I wish I could do more around the house, but I guess once everything is fixed, I can start doing my share again. Why does everything break down at the same time????????
I hope to get caught up around here tomorrow. The house looks like a mess!! I spent yesterday morning working on the boy's closets. I took out all their spring/summer clothes and put away some winter ones (not all of them...it can still get cold) and I didn't realize what a job that was. I did part of Jenna's, but need to go through another bag. I have two garbage bags full in my room of clothes all three of them can't wear any more! Sometimes I don't know what I get myself into!!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Thank You. Only 19 more years and I can retire!

fillup said...

I like the pictures of you, Jack and the kids at Catrina's.

I guess I remember Mark's birthday the most of all! I was there the day he was born. Ha. Proud of him!!! Mom