BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Picture Day






Today was picture day at the preschool. They took class pictures and individual pictures. I only had to be in the class picture. The preschool director then wanted to take pictures of those that had siblings in the preschool, so she took Jacob and Jenna's. I didn't know that she was also going to put me in with them for some of them. Anyway, I didn't want to disturb the kids during their pictures, but I was in there for when Jacob and Jenna had theirs together, so I snapped some. Tuesday we had picnic day. I ran out to get a couple shots of Jacob's class. Next week we have Tuesday and then Thursday is our egg hunt and party and then spring break! I can use the week off, even though I have all three kids. I have to go to work tomorrow. I did get a huge blessing today. Anna and Olivia gave Jenna a bag full of clothes. I love the hand me downs! They are mostly shirts, but she also got 3 pair of sandals. She hardly wore them at all. I am so thankful for them! We used to get a lot of stuff from someone at BHBC, but since we don't go there any more, I was a little worried. I still may need to buy her some shorts and some dresses, but maybe I'll just get those for her birthday!

1 comments:

fillup said...

Love the pictures! They are great!