BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 5, 2007

Zoo (and more shower pictures too)

My life as a stay at home mom...one word...a zoo! I wouldn't trade it for anything, but you know, sometimes I would like to take my shower before noon, I would like to use the bathroom by myself, and I would like not to be a referee 24 hours a day! But, I do have my proud moments. Jacob and Jenna wrote their names all by themselves and I am so proud. Jacob got a late start, but has caught on quickly. He does know all his letters and sounds and can write a majority of the letters ( we probably have about 10 letters left). Jenna wrote her name today for the first time. I am bubbling over with joy. We still have a long way to go, but she did it...pretty good for a 2 1/2 year old. She just broke my heart. She ran into the bathroom and couldn't get her tights down in time (get used to it girl) and had an accident. She kept crying "I didn't mean to mommy" I told her I knew it was an accident and tights are hard to get down! Bless her heart. This is the first accident in about 4 weeks, so she is still doing great.


Here are some more shower pictures from the weekend. I am just so happy things went so well for Olivia.


My very special friend, Jennifer on left, Penne and Michelle.

Penne and Michelle (below) enjoying some food and conversation.

2 comments:

fillup said...

Jacob and Jenna, GREAT JOB! Grandma is so proud of you!!! I noticed the other day when you both were playing with the magnet letters, you knew which each letter was!!!

Jennifer, good pictures of the shower! Everything looks beautiful.

sara said...

Wow- jenna and Jacob are doing great! I know you are happy!

By the way, the shower was such a good one- you did a great job...you had the most important part- without the house what would we have done?