BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Pajama Day



We are celebrating Dr. Seuss at school this week and today is PJ Day! I can't beleive I am leaving the house in my PJ's.!! I guess if you are going to work at the preschool, you should get at their level and do things with them ( and some of the teachers don't) At least I won't be shopping after school today (that ought to help the budget, huh?) We are also having Green Eggs and Ham at school, so that ought to be interesting with 3 year olds! Joshua is off to school today. He gets so sluggish at night, but seems to be ok during th day. Hopefully, they won't have to call me this afternoon. I feel so blessed....a friend at the preschool gave Jenna this cute little 3 piece Tommy jean skirt outfit. She isn't wearing the blouse that came with it, as it is a little big, but I thought it was an adorable outfit.

1 comments:

fillup said...

What a cute outfit Jenna, and those pj's are cute.