BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 2, 2007

A Woman on a Mission

I am a woman on a mission. My mission...clean the house! I have gotten a lot accomplished so far, and it's only 8:37 am! So far I have:

1. Got the kids up, and motivated to get dressed
2. Fed the kids breakfast
3. Got Joshua off to school
4. Changed the sheets off my bed and Jenna's bed (the boy's sheets had been done earlier)
5. Took one load of laundry out of the dryer
6. Washed one load of clothes and put them in the dryer!
7. Emailed my "thought for today".

I hope in the next hour to clean the bathrooms, mop the floors, and just do some light pickup work. I know that most of it will be done tomorrow. The kids are going over to my mom's house tomorrow during the shower. I am really excited about doing this, although, I am not really doing anything. The cake, punch, mints are all being taken care of, and I don't even decorate! Someone is doing that too! This is by far the easiest shower! Tonight is taco night/family night. Last week, of course, everything was swept under the rug for me to run to the emergency room. We made it up Saturday night even though I slept through it and Joshua was half sick. Anyway, it's Jacob' s night. He says he wants to watch "Cars" and I am thinking....not again!! Jack has a white board he got from work with markers and erasers. It's big enough for all three to use it, so I have a feeling family night will be spent playing with that (thank goodness...I don't know if I can handle "cars" again!!!)

1 comments:

fillup said...

Wow Jennifer! You are really getting work done!! Wish I was that ambitious! I have to be "painted in a corner" to do stuff like that but when you expect company, you can get a lot of work done, but in the process, I am all worn out! Oh, to be young again! So you don't want to see Cars again? I am looking forward to the kids being here tomorrow. Grandpa is too. Mom