BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Boomerang Won't Come Back!




We had a very special family weekend so far. Last night, we played "guess who" and bingo with the kids, and then watched Veggie Tales, and then had a slumber party! The kids enjoyed sleeping on the floor. This morning, Tiffany came over at 7:30 and watched the kids so that Jack and I could go to yard sales by ourselves. We hit a small community yard sale and got a bunch of games for the kids for 50 cents each. We will really enjoy playing them at family night. I know we grabbed about 6 games for them! I also got a pile of really nice books, including "I'll Love You Forever" which I have been wanting for so long. I can't believe I found it for a quarter. I got some Dr. Suess and some other good ones. Jack got a nice pair of Dockers for $1.00, and of course, his 10 cent boomerang which he is outside playing with! Our treat after that is that the two of us went to Golden Corral for the breakfast buffet. We totally enjoyed that. Tonight, the kids are excited to go to the church picnic at Miss Monica's house. We are looking forward to that!

0 comments: