BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Good Day

Joshua gets out of school today at 1:15. I am excited for the break. The two of us have been struggling with homework. It's not that he can't do it, because he does, but we have writing tests to study for, spelling words to test for, a book to read, and then to get tested on, and math homework! I am excited for the day off tomorrow. I hope to get a lot started. I did get groceries and the grass cut yesterday, so I can check that off my list. Maybe we can sleep in a little tomorrow. I know I will enjoy a day off too! So, tonight it's soccer, tomorrow is rest, get ready for the shower, and then Saturday morning in the brunch shower. After that, I plan to spend as much time with Jack as I can. He is off to Canada on Sunday. I hate it when he is gone! I feel lonely, and sometimes, I get scared!

1 comments:

sara said...

Well hey- sounds like you are homeschooling after all! :)