BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Slumber Party

Last night I wanted to do something fun with the kids, so we had a "slumber party". Jenna slept in my bed, and Jacob and Joshua slept on the floor in my room. It was fun. I kept waking up every two hours, but at least things went well. Jack gets home tonight. I can't wait. It will be after midnight before he gets here, and I'll probably be asleep, but I will certainly wake up. We have all missed him so much!

Today I get to go to Joshua' s classroom to help out. (after preschool). I am so grateful that my mom was willing to come out. One thing I want to do is stay involved with Joshua's school so that I know what is going on. At least we don't have carpool line today since I can sign him out when I am done!!!

Jack, I can't wait to see you tonight! We all miss you, but I miss you the most!!!

1 comments:

Jack said...

I miss you guys so much! Counting the minutes till I see you again.