BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh, The Things We Do in Carpool Line



Carpool line can be very boring and challenging at times. They were having spirit night at Chick Fil A last night so to promote the event, the Chick Fil A Cow was there. Of course, I had my camera with me, so Jacob and I hopped out. I don't know why on earth Jenna won't get near the thing. She said hi, but she stayed in the van. I have explained to her it was just a costume, but she still won't budge!!! I also took some pictures of my three year olds. Aren't they cute! Abby and Ethan could talk to me all day. They are the most southern talkers I have ever heard. Maybe I'll leave the class at the end of the year with a southern accent too! I'll try to get pictures of my four year olds soon.

1 comments:

fillup said...

The children are adoreable! Jennifer, you have a wonderful ministry right there, and the little ones will love you and never forget you! All these good things outweigh the bad times!!! Know you have a busy weekend and glad to have today (Friday) off! And hope you have some time with Jack before he leaves for a few days. These moments are important. Even after all these years of marriage, Dad and I love our "date night" each week, and the older we get, cherish each and every moment together.