BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Yard Sale Day



We went to yard sales. Actually, we hit Glen Laurel, here in Clayton and spent about 3.5 hours there. There were at least 75 families participating. The kids got some free toys, I got two cute purses. I got two shirts for the boys (one was a Tommy) for .25 cents each, some books, a work book/home school book for Jacob, a bike for $3 (resell), a jogger stroller for $5 (resell), a video, a toy vacuum cleaner, and I think that is about it...maybe some small misc. things. Some of the houses were priced way to high, and then some of them were so dirt cheap, you were trying to find something. Jack and I are off to the flea market (we can't agree on a movie) and then dinner for a much needed date night.

Yesterday, Joshua had grandparents day at school. They had a little song and poem and gift for the grandparents. It meant a lot to Joshua that his grandma and grandpa could go. We all went to Logans last night after for a nice time together. Joshua is doing so well in class. I heard a lot of positive things about him from the teacher's husband, and that made me feel good!

2 comments:

sara said...

Wow those yard sales sound great!

Pam said...

Ooh, I love me a good yard sale!