BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Time to Myself

Today I went to some yard sales with Sara. She found some treasures, I just found a little stuff. Maybe Jack had better luck. We then went to the book club and had a great time of sharing and a wonderful breakfast. I took Sara home and Jack called and said he was done, and did I want to meet them for lunch. I didn't feel like driving into Raleigh, and now I am glad I didn't. I actually had time here at the house by myself. I have done a load of clothes and put them in the dryer, cleaned the bathrooms, the bedrooms, the pantry ....just a lot of much needed catch up housework, and time to myself! I put in the Mincy CD (thanks guys) and it was so relaxing. How I am the ONLY one who didn't get one, I will never know, but it was nice. I needed this time so much! Thanks, Jack for taking them to lunch so that I could have some time at the house to catch up on some work. It means a lot to me, and I am sure the house looks a lot better!

2 comments:

fillup said...

So glad you could have some time to yourself. Maybe Jack can take the kids again and let you have some time to yourself, and he also has some quality time with the kids at the same time!!! Mom

sara said...

Yeah- that was a good Saturday! I wouldn't mind doing that every Saturday- although I would gain too much weight with that beakfast feast!!!