BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Soccer Mom




Joshua had his first soccer game last night. He truly enjoys soccer. He is really excited this season because he is on the red Hurricane's team, and he loves the Carolina Hurricanes. Jenna wants to play so bad. I hope to get her involved in the spring. He did really good, especially since now he is one of the younger players (1st and 2nd grade). I guess I could add this title to my mom "resume"

  • soccer mom
  • preschool assistant
  • room mom for Joshua's class
  • taxi cab driver
  • nurse
  • comforter
  • referee

Well, that's all I could think of for right now. My first week of working 17.5 hours went pretty well. I still have some adjusting to do. At least next week, Joshua, Jacob, Jenna and I all have Friday off!!! Jenna cried at the dentist. I wish you could have seen the picture. She did good until she heard others crying and "Dr. Pretzel" wanted to "paint" her teeth with the fluoride stuff. Jacob tried to comfort her back there, but he didn't succeed!

0 comments: