BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 24, 2007

How Did I Ever Survive?

How did I ever survive single life? I was never scared when I lived in my apartment in Knightdale all by myself. (I used to be afraid when I took care of my brother's house though). I never had any problems sleeping or worrying something would happen. Last night, I was drifting off and I thought I heard someone or something in the living room.....well, it was only a commercial on TV. Then, I had just fallen asleep when I hear Jacob yelling, and I mean yelling "Mommy, mommy" and then Joshua joined in. I thought one of them had gotten sick or something happened. All he wanted was a drink of water, WITH ICE CUBES (i gave him a sippy cup of water to take to bed because of his cough, but I forgot the ice cubes!!!). I was so scared! Needless to say, I slept with the bathroom light on, and the TV in my bedroom running. Don't ask me what the TV will do for me, but I guess it's just the background noise that helps. Jack, please come home soon! Just tonight and tomorrow and then I don't have to be by myself again!! I miss you!!

0 comments: