BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

What's Up With Scooby and Shaggy?

I thought I would post tonight instead of tomorrow morning. Jacob has gotten into Scooby Doo videos. I rented one for him on Friday (Dora for Jenna and Pirates for Josh). Anyway, I heard Joshua and Jacob talking yesterday during the video, and Joshua said "what's up with Scooby and Shaggy"? "Don't they know by now that those monsters are only men in costumes trying to scare them?" I thought is was too funny to hear the boys in such a serious, but funny conversation.

Jack left for Canada today. He has only been gone a little while, but I really miss him. He took the camera with him, so there probably won't be any blog pictures until the end of the week. The nights are the hardest, especially once the kids get to bed. It gets very quiet, and I get a little nervous when it's bed time. I miss you, honey and I can't wait to see you in a few days!!!

0 comments: