BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lunch With Joshua

Joshua and Mikayla, the only one in his class from last year


Yesterday, I was able to go have lunch with Joshua. I wanted to do this because I start working next week, and I don't know when I will be able to do it again. I enjoyed it very much. After school we went for ice cream with Anna. Today, I have my orientation class with my four year olds. I am still a little sad that I don't have many kids from last year, but I know that God has given me these students to love. I hope to get groceries after that, but we'll have to see how things go.

1 comments:

fillup said...

So glad you got to go have lunch with Joshua. There will be other times perhaps, and I can come out and be with Jacob and Jenna while you do a few things like that. I always enjoy those times. What would we do without a computer? I love reading your blog, and love my email and writing back and forth with you several times a day!!! Mom