BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Three Year Old Class

Front (Olivia, Ashley, Loran, Emma, Christian) Back ( Megan, Abby, Emma, Ethan, Madison)


Here is a picture of my three year old class. We have two girls that spent the day crying. I hope that gets better. We have one girl that is a complete bully! We have one little boy with a deep southern accent and he says the funniest things!! I love what I do. I enjoy working with the kids. Sometimes I think about it and wonder how long I can continue to work and do something I enjoy. I know the time is coming where I will have to homeschool. I hope I have the same joy as I do with preschool. I know that must sound terrible, but I just don't know if I can be a good teacher. You know me.....I want to excel at what I do, and I don't know if my kids would test me, or respond in a good way.

Jacob and Jenna have a dentist appointment today at 11:30. This is Jenna's first appointment, so I hope things go ok.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You will do just fine at homeschooling. I think every mom has that same fear, but your kids will love having mommy teach them. Good luck with the dentist today! Sam has his first appt today also, that's funny!

Mark said...

Would that dentist be the famous "Dr. Pretzel" ?

sara said...

Aww they are cute! Hopefully the cryers will get better:)