BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 7, 2007

A Good Week

I am thankful for the great start Joshua has had at school. He has gotten stars for behavior every day so far, and he also got "sparkles" 3 times, which means he has gone beyond what he was supposed to do, or if he was the only one who obeyed. He has gotten all his homework done this week, and is also on course with Patch for the week. He had a hard time getting used to taking reading tests on the computer last week, but this week, he got a 100%. I know every week won't be like this, but I am thankful for the great start he has had. Joshua, we are very proud of you.

Let's see....weekend plans......tonight of course is family night and taco night. It's Jenna's turn, so I don't know yet what we are doing. Tomorrow morning, I think I am going to yard sales with Sara (Jack is going to a big community one without me) and then to the ladies book club meeting. I don't know what we will do after that. We tried to find a sitter, but everyone had plans for tomorrow, so we'll have to try for a different weekend.

0 comments: