BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day of Preschool For Jacob



Today is the first day of preschool for Jacob. He will be going on M/W/F. He has Miss Holly this year. She is nice and a little more structured, which will be good for Jacob. Today is my first day for the four year old class. I met them last week, and we will see how things go today. Jenna will stay in class with me, and be my "helper". I am excited about working, but I also realize it will take me awhile to get used to the routine of balancing work, work at home, carpool, and all my other responsibilities.

1 comments:

fillup said...

Love your pictures Jacob! You will do so good in preschool, as you already know a lot of things they do in first grade!!! So proud of you and Jenna, and Jenna, you will be a big help and also be learning right along with it.

Well, Jennifer, tomorrow you, Mark and I will know how we did in week 1 in football! I guess we aren't in a group thing???? It is fun chosing the teams we think we will win. Lots that I have to chose to win, I really don't care for, but have to go with some teams I don't like to win, but have to chose them as a winner.