BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Another Busy Week



the pyramid
One of the bridges


Fed Ex Forum

Sun Studio


Elivis, Johnny Cash, And????sorry for the glare
Beale Street at Night A band playing during the day


It's great to be back home. Today, I have to take my stuff over to the kids exchange sale. That is always a job. I don't have as much clothes as usual, but we did clean up the toy box. I hope to go sometime this week and find Jenna some winter dresses. I am sure the boys need clothes too, but I haven't gone through their fall and winte clothes to know what they need. Sometime today or tomorrow I have to get the van picked up as we took it in for a recall. Once those two things get off my plate, the week will be much easier. I have included more vacation pictures.

3 comments:

Mark said...

That picture is "The Million Dollar Quartet" - Elvis, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Carl Perkins.

Pam said...

My goodness, ya'll have been busy! Glad you've had a good time.

fillup said...

Love the pictures! Makes us want to go there! We got this catalog in the mail the other day of Tennessee, and would love to go to Memphis. We would love to go to Nashville too, and may do so one of these days. My friend Mary Bandy loves Elvis and has a Elvis cell phone, Elvis purse and has a room with Elvis stuff in it. So thankful you got to go to Memphis. We hope to visit somewhere in Tennessee one of these times and see some shows and maybe go to Grand Ole Opery (sp).