BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Fun is Almost Over

I've had a great time. I am at that point where I am really torn. I am ready to get back to my kids, but yet I am going to miss the free time. I know that when I get back home, it will just be a couple of days and I'll wish I had the free moments. It rained most of the day today. I headed out once and got drenched, so I came back, watched TV, read a book by the pool, worked out etc. I decided this was my last chance to get out, so I walked to the pyramid, and also walked across the bridge. That was very fun, even though I was by myself. Tonight I think Jack and I will go back to Beale Street one more time. I feel bad. He has been working most of the day. It's now 7:30 and he has been here since 6:30 am. I guess the bright side is that he is getting a lot of OT and that will pay for all the extras we got as well as the ticket. Jack gets home very late Thursday night. If I get a chance tomorrow night, I will put the kids to bed, get things settled and try to start posting some pictures. If not, I'll get them posted Thursday. It will actually take several days to post everything.

0 comments: