BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Cowgirl (and mommy's bargains)







Last night Jenna wore her cow girl boots to VBS. I thought it would be perfect since they were having a cowboy theme all week! I put her in her boots (which she and daddy loved!!) and this jean dress that I bought at the last consignment sale for $3. It was cute with the pink ruffle at the bottom. Then, yesterday I went shopping with Traci and found these hair bows in the dollar section at Target!!! I know you can see everything, but she looked adorable!!! I got some nice school workbooks at Target in the dollar section for all the kids. I got two for Joshua with addition and subtraction....just perfect for his level. I also got Jacob and Jenna some letter writing books, and I got this teacher record book, just in case I home school in the next year or two. You should visit the dollar section at Target right now. It's the best I have seen it in a long, long time!!!

So, today we are off to a birthday party and then shopping and then heading over to Scott and Traci's to eat pizza and use the pool.

0 comments: