BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 9, 2007

More Fun

Jack and I got up this morning and worked out. I know that may not sound like fun, but I miss my gym membership and with kids, it gets hard for both of us to workout together. This place was so cool. The treadmills had their own personal tv's. When you walk in, the man gives you a towel and a bottle water...to me, that is treatment! We had a nice room service breakfast. Jack and I walked over to see Sun Studio. That was a cool visit, but I didn't get to take the tour. It is in a really bad area, and there is no way I could walk by myself over there. That end of town has a lot of slums, bums etc. I was still happy to see it. Jack started working around 11, so I went and got us some lunch and then I went to the hot tub and pool and sat and read a magazine (wow, I forgot what that was like....usually I finish one paragraph, get interruptted, and never get back to it again). I took a nap, shopped, and just did some hanging out. It's not as much fun without Jack, but it is nice to have some me time!! I keep wondering....what did I ever do to deserve all of this?

2 comments:

sara said...

Wow- I would LOVE a tv on the treadmill!! Sounds like you are being spoiled :)

fillup said...

Have fun while you can. You deserve this so much! Soon, it will be back to reality, and 24/7 mom again. Praising the Lord the kids are having so much fun at Traaci's and getting First Rate Treatment!!! Dad said we couldn't compete with that. Ha. Seriously, we are so glad for all of your Christian friends. Enjoy today and tomorrow. We will pick the kids up this evening at 6.