BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Deals


I have to stay away from the Target clearance racks! I just love that store. I got these cute brand new cowboy (cowgirl) boots for $3.74. Maybe she can be a cow girl fro Halloween!! I also got her two shirts for $1.25 for next year and a pair of shorts for next year for .98 cents! I am so happy with them. Sometimes I think it pays just to go there instead of the consignments sales, although I'll still go! I love sniffing out bargains!! We had a fun day. I took the kids to the movies to see Curious George! Jacob didn't move! He sat as still as I have ever seen him. We went to Chick fil A after that with the coupons we got at the movies. The three of us ate for $5.50....what another deal!. I really didn't want to sit through another showing of Curious George, but the kids liked it, and I met up with Michelle and her friend Jana.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Those boots are adorable! I can just imagine my Phoebe in them!

fillup said...

Thought I would check the blog to see what is going on. I usually forget it until I realize I haven't heard what all has been going on. I love those boots! Couldn't pass them up could you? A great deal! She can wear them with other clothes too and all the rest of the things you got! I get excited over bargains too!!!! I love bargains!!! You are a thrifty shoper! Dad and I were just saying at breakfast what a terrific Mom you are and how much you have done for the kids this summer and spending a lot of time with them. It sure pays off! And the memories will linger all their lives.