BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Girls Night

My friends, Sara and Jessie
Looks good
Michelle and me
my cheesecake!
We had a lot of fun last night. We started at the consignment sale. I did very well. I got Joshua some clothes, one puzzle, and a book, so I did very well. Actually, I looked at other things but everything was marked high, or had stains. Compared to other peoples prices, I should do good. My clothes were much, much cheaper. I mark mine higher than a yard sale, but cheap enough to get rid of. I had three bikes and they were gone! I tried to buy a booster, but they were gone already! Things do go quickly. Anyway, we headed over to Crabtree and went to the Cheesecake Factory! Yum Yum! I only get to go there when I am with the girls. I can't get Jack to try it. I guess because he doesn't like cheesecake. Anyway, we split this HUGE appetizer. It had like 8 different items on it. I got to try a lot of new things, and it was good. Of course I got a cheesecake.....chocolate peanut butter cookie dough! Wow,! It was good, but I could only take a few bites. It was very rich!!! I guess when things get tough today, I can shut my door and have my indulgence!!! Thank you Michelle for driving, and for Sara and Jessie for inviting me.
So tonight is family night/taco night. Jacob's turn! I think he wants to watch a movie and eat ice cream sandwiches that Tiffany brought over last night from DQ. I am not sure if he wants to watch Over the Hedge or one that we borrowed from mom. I can hear Joshua in there saying "don't you want to watch this" Don't you want to do this?" So, if Joshua has his way, family night could get changed, but it should be fun, and at least we aren't watching "Cars" again!!! Happy Birthday, Catrina!!! We Love you!!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Love the green shirts, ladies!