BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Getting Ready to Go


We are busy taking care of all the details! I am getting nervous as it's time to leave the kids. Jacob said "I am going to miss you, mommy", which always makes me feel sad and guilty. I am not worried about Joshua as he will be with his best friend. He is so excited. He can hardly stand it. Travis and Joshua get along so well. I know the kids will be in good hands, but I just need to learn to relax and not feel bad about leaving them.

We had a good time with Sarah and Tray yesterday. I didn't even get baby fever!!! I was proud of myself. We had a great time at Anna's Dairy Queen party and then with family night.

This will probably be my last blog unless I can get to borrow Jack's computer while he is working. If I do, I will keep you updated, but I don't know if I will be able to plug the pictures in until I get home! Please pray that we stay safe, that the kids will be ok, and that I can relax and have a good time!

0 comments: