BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jack!




He wanted people to think he does the dishes, nice try honey

Today is a very special day, it's my sweetheart's birthday! Happy Birthday to my best friend and love of my life, Jack! I love you! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

We celebrated a little bit last night with a cake with the kids. We decided to do that because the kids are going to a VBS tonight and they won't get home until 9 or after, and that is too late for us to celebrate or for them to have cake and ice cream! Jack and I will probably take advantage of the kids having VBS and run and have dinner together at Andy's or Logan's. The church feeds them dinner every night, so I won't have to worry about that tonight. I am not sure if I will send them every night, so we'll just play it by ear.

Happy Birthday, Jack!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jack said...

I did clean two of those dishes! Love you...Jacky