BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Girls Night Out

I am so looking forward to tonight. I can hardly stand it! I am having a girls night out with some of my friends at our new church. I guess I am so excited because I haven't had this opportunity since we left our old church over a year ago. I used to go out with a couple of friends there about every other month. We would meet somewhere for dinner and then either shop or go to movie. I have needed this for so long!! I do get out with other mother's during the week a lot, but we always have the kids. This time, NO kids! Just a lot of chit chat etc! I have four passes so we are going over to the Kids Exchange Sale to go shopping. It opened last night to workers, today it opens to consigners, and tomorrow it opens to the public. I went yesterday to drop off one more thing and I couldn't believe how much stuff was there. I am glad I was not one of the first to shop because it is so overwhelming. Anyway, after we shop we will go somewhere a grab a bite to eat. Thank you to Sara, Jessie and Michelle for inviting me to go with you!!
I took this picture of myself last night and I was going to post it, but I didn't want it to be on my computer for the rest of time!!! I have gained my weight back and some of my clothes are getting tight (boy, I really miss my gym membership) and my hair is driving me nuts!! I can't wait to let it grow a little more so I can get it fixed! I love the lady who cuts my hair. She does a great job. She asked if I wanted to try bangs, and I told her I would try them, but I have ended up hating them and I can't do anything with them! Yesterday, I tried to straighten my hair 3 times, and it still would not lay straight. It's driving me nuts! I need to get that fixed to some different style and I need to stop eating every time my kids want a snack, or quit this emotional eating cycle I have! So, sorry guys. No picture! Maybe when I drop 5 pounds and get this mop on my head fixed again!
I'll post pictures of the girls night out tomorrow. I hope to make some money off this sale. I hope all our yard sale shopping will pay off!!!

3 comments:

sara said...

I just sent you an email and it got sent back to me??? Anyway, did you say they take debit cards? I can't remember.

fillup said...

I am taking a small rest in between jobs (have to take a lot of breaks at my age!) Anyhow, wanted to check your blog. Jennifer, I am so thrilled you are getting out this evening with your Christian ladies! You have needed this for SO long!!!! It has been a long, long time! I can remember when you would get with different ones a long time ago! I even need a day out with lunch with my Christian lady friend at church once in awhile, and I don't have kids 24/7!!!!! I always feel refreshed afterwards! So, I know you will be refreshed also, and I DO HOPE YOU CAN DO THIS MORE OFTEN! As I have said many times, you are an excellent mother and spend hours with your children. God will reward you for this!!!!

Love: Mom

Pam said...

I can tell you are excited just by your post! I know you'll have fun!